We are an international company active since 2015, presented in 3 countries. Sourcico is spearheading the latest technologies and trends in the software industry. Our mission is to tailor best fit solution, fast and with high quality.
***Dare to join us***
We seek for a:
FullStack Software Engineer
What you get to do in the role:
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will be a key member of the development team. While you are a passionate UI/UX developer and you spend most of your time working on the front-end, you’re also an accomplished back-end developer. You are expected to help design and deliver components and applications .
You will own your code from design through implementation and test automation, delivering high quality and valued software.
Technical skills and experience:
- 3+ years backend development experience
- 2-3 years production Golang experience
- 2+ years of SQL experience – NoSQL Advantage
- Mobile development (React Native, Cordova, Native
- Unit tests experience
- Experience working within an Agile SDLC process
- Technical documentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Soft Skills and Competencies:
- self-motivated and passionate about development
- a team player who is friendly and open-minded
- excellent problem solver
- result-driven and committed person
- experience working in agile environment
Why join our team at Sourcico?
- Unlimited opportunities for fast career growth and professional development
- dynamic and friendly work environment, lack of bureaucracy that make great things be done easier
- international team of professionals, open to share their knowledge and best practice with you
- full time office based job
- full social package (medical assurance etc)
- strong cultural values: Teamwork, Fairness, Respect, Freedom and Responsibility
- competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- great working environment in a nice office cosy located
- opportunities for growth within the company and train on different technologies
- interesting international projects to work for
- To apply for this position, send your CV to e-mail listed below. We analyze all received CV without any exceptions.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: