We are an international company active since 2015, presented in 3 countries. Sourcico is spearheading the latest technologies and trends in the software industry. Our mission is to tailor best fit solution, fast and with high quality.
***Dare to join us***
We seek for a:
What you get to do in the role:
As a DevOps Engineer you will be a key member of an agile team. You will manage infrastructure tools such as build system, deployments, backups, and monitoring, as well as integration between services (JIRA, Github, Slack, Freshdesk, etc.), Manage employee access to production and engineering services, Investigate and mitigate operational issues.
Technical skills and experience:
- Proficiency with a programming language like Python and with shell scripting. Familiarity with golang is a plus.
- 4+ years experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience working with a variety of services (DNS, object storage, load balancing, compute, etc.) in a cloud platform such as AWS or GCP.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI
- Strong system troubleshooting skills with always on, highly available systems
- Linux experience in a system administration level
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes / ECS
Soft Skills and Competencies:
- self-motivated and passionate about development
- a team player who is friendly and open-minded
- excellent problem solver
- result-driven and committed person
- experience working in agile environment
Why join our team at Sourcico?
- Unlimited opportunities for fast career growth and professional development
- dynamic and friendly work environment, lack of bureaucracy that make great things be done easier
- international team of professionals, open to share their knowledge and best practice with you
- full time office based job
- full social package (medical assurance etc)
- strong cultural values: Teamwork, Fairness, Respect, Freedom and Responsibility
- competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- great working environment in a nice office cosy located
- opportunities for growth within the company and train on different technologies
- interesting international projects to work for
- To apply for this position, send your CV to e-mail listed below. We analyze all received CV without any exceptions.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: