LeaderHR was founded in 2017 with a single mission: to be the most innovative, creative and helpful HR agency in Eastern Europe. We approach each of our clients with fresh eyes and develop custom-made strategies for long term relationships.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop a relationship with partners, working with them to optimise and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on conventional sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team
- Communicate critical insights and findings to the product team
- Always be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven expertise in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualisation techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
More about you:
- Analytical and organised
If you are interested, please send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title. Good luck with your application!