You speak multiple languages and would like to use your skills on daily basis?
You enjoy interacting and helping others over phone, chats, video calls and emails and you also want to be part of building something truly meaningful in the financial sector?
Well, we might just have the right opportunity for you, as we are looking for French speaking Customer Support Agents. You could be either Junior, Mid-weight or Senior Agent, comfortable also with working in shifts or even looking for an opportunity to work during evenings or weekends.
Our customers are everything to us, so we always want to make them feel welcomed, accepted and treated with love and respect. You will be the voice of our company and will be communicating with the customers mainly via phone and video calls, chat and email. You will be assisting the customers with their account opening, troubleshooting any issues they may encounter and answering general enquiries about our service. Expect lot of brief fast interactions per day and some longer troubleshootings.
Monese revolutionises banking for expats, digital nomads and immigrants. Residency restrictions imposed by traditional high street banks are one of the single greatest barriers to accessing the banking system when they arrive in a new country. Our breakthrough technology can validate the identity of customers in real time enabling customers to open an account in a matter of minutes, using a mobile app. Monese's fully-featured banking account comes with cheap global payments and a contactless debit card. Our fast-growing team is located in London, UK, Tallinn, Estonia and Lisbon, Portugal and we know that what we’re building is bigger than anything on the market today. Join us!
We are looking for you, if you:
• have fluent English skills, both written and spoken
• have fluent French skills, both written and spoken
• have previous experience in customer support
• have excellent attention to detail
• you are at the same time fast, efficient, patient and positive
• are solution-oriented and never give up in the face of a challenge
• are tech savvy and a quick learner
• enjoy communicating with people and helping them
• understand that customer service is the voice of our company
What we consider as a plus:
• quick typing
• previous experience in the financial sector
• have travelled the world or lived abroad
Benefits of working at Monese:
• International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
• Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
• A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
• Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
• In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
• Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.