DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer
KIVORK is an international IT company specializing in travel and transport industries.
We are currently seeking highly-qualified and result-oriented professionals ready to challenge themselves and enhance their skills. If you wish to partake in creative projects and pursue ambitious goals, come join us!
We expect you to:
- Have extensive experience overseeing web application installations, upgrades, and deployment as well as any servers/systems that support hosted web applications
- Be proficient in Linux, Unix, Posix Systems, virtual environments and experience with LAMP stack
- Be familiar with AWS Infrastructure and hosted environment
- Be experienced with Jenkins and CI/CD tools to automate software delivery (build, test, deploy)
- Get used with Installing/upgrading applications
- Technical Stack Requirements:
- Linux, Unix OS’s, such as Ubuntu / Debian, CentOS / RHEL
- Web servers - Nginx, Apache, PHP-FPM
- Databases - Mysql, Mongodb, PostgreSQL
- Containerization - Docker, Kubernetes
- Virtualization - KVM, VMware, Hyper-V
- Deployment / Automatization tools - Jenkins / Ansible, Puppe, Chef
- Monitoring - Nagios, Grafana, Zabbix
- Scripting - one of Bash, Python
- Experience with one of the following cloud providers: AWS, Digital Ocean, Azure, Google Cloud
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Basic knowledge of managing and implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems
What we offer:
- Decent remuneration and full social package
- Comfortable location in the city centre
- Work in a cohesive team of professionals
- Creative and promising projects
- Professional growth
To express interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 060888179.
We look forward to receiving your application!