Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1500 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
About the job:
You will be part of a team that values a strong mindset and an equal participation.
Our client is a educational company that offers online higher education courses that are equivalent to general courses required for a bachelor's degree.
- Strong knowledge of testing software process;
- Knowledge of Selenium Webdriver
- Knowledge of th Software Development Life Cycle;
- Knowledge of SQL language;
- Knowledge of OOP principles;
- Experience with QA software management tools like JIRA, Confluence or others;
- Fluence in English is a must.
Good To Have:
- Knowledge of Java / JavaBeans;
- Knowledge of Linux operating system and experience in automation;
- Experience with Jenkins ,Kafka or Kubernetes.
• Attractive salary package;
• English and French classes;
• Meal tickets;
• Trainings and career development opportunities;
• Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org