We are an international company active since 2015, presented in 3 countries. Sourcico is spearheading the latest technologies and trends in the software industry. Our mission is to tailor best fit solution, fast and with high quality.
***Dare to join us***
We seek for a:
Are you looking to put your A-player skills to work for a fast-growth company with a revolutionary product and visionary leadership? If so, then we want you! WE hire only the best; together with this very project, we are changing the future of financial technology.
Full VAT recovery cycle from fetching invoices via API to processing and submission.
You will define and implement the system architecture using deployable microservices on top of AWS. These shall support ever growing scale via streams and message queues with scale out abilities using Kubernetes.
- Proven experience to conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Ability to think like an architect, produce high quality code. Understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
- Use TDD and ATDD, using Cucumber-Jvm, ScalaTest.
- Must be able to build REST services from the ground up.
- Technologies: Scala, Http4s, Play2, Akka, Kafka, ELK, Scalaz, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Amazon Web Service (Lambda, S3, Kinesis, SQS).
- Strong in OOP & Functional paradigm
Soft Skills and Competencies:
- self-motivated and passionate about development
- a team player who is friendly and open-minded
- excellent problem solver
- result-driven and committed person
- experience working in agile environment
Why join our team at Sourcico?
- Unlimited opportunities for fast career growth and professional development
- dynamic and friendly work environment, lack of bureaucracy that make great things be done easier
- international team of professionals, open to share their knowledge and best practice with you
- full time office based job
- full social package (medical assurance etc)
- strong cultural values: Teamwork, Fairness, Respect, Freedom and Responsibility
- competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- great working environment in a nice office cosy located
- opportunities for growth within the company and train on different technologies
- interesting international projects to work for
To apply for this position, send your CV to e-mail listed below. We analyze all received CV without any exceptions.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: