Internet Mobile Communications Ltd (‘IMC’) are global leaders in international voice, data, sms, and value
added services, specifically providing quality connectivity to the international carrier telecommunications community and the smartphone users of the world.
IMC has an International Carrier Services Division, a Retail Services Division and a Mobile Marketing Division.
IMC’s head office is based in Chelmsford nr London in the UK. IMC/Bank of Telecom® also has offices in Moldova, Hong Kong, with a presence in Latin America.
The FM will be for Financial Management of the company including management accounts in the form the of Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheets, Billing and Collections and Compliance as a VFA Class 2 MFSA Licensed international settlements provider in the jurisdiction of Malta and regulated by the Maltese Financial Services Authority.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Submission of company monthly Maltese VAT return
- Manage Company Payroll with Maltese accountants
- Management of Company ‘Client funds’
- Payment management of deposits and withdrawals
- Production of IMC Malta Ltd annual accounts and assist Group Finance with the completion of IMC Group Accounts
- Steer IMC Malta Ltd through to a successful audit of accounts
- Managed Aged debtors list and assist with collections
- Manage transactions on BoTCoin accounts
- Assist Compliance Manager with KYC and AML with respect to customer on boarding and customer management
- Enforce internal KYC and AML policies
- Manage Company relationships with Accounts, Auditors, Maltese Tax Authorities,
- Assist CEO with relations at the Maltese Financial Services Authority (MFSA)
- Fluent English
- Ability to manage GDPR
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Atractive salary
- Operate in a success environment
- Working hours: Full- time (Mon/Fri from 9am-5pm)
- Social insurance
- Multiple abilities for professional growth (seminars, conferences)
- Modern office placed in the center of the city (str. Armeneasca)
To apply send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll contact you to discuss the details.