We are a premier provider of document scanning, data entry, data conversion & migration services and digitization software tools for scanning, data entry & document management.
We are looking for candidates for one project which will be done in Luxembourg:
Information Resources Support Staff (Luxembourg)
- A. For evaluation purpose:
- Secondary level education (BAC)
- Professional Experience
- relevant experience in a corporate information management service
- using Library Management and cataloguing systems
- experience of identification, acquisition, registration, filing, preservation, disposal and discontinuation of newspapers, books and periodicals and other forms of information in both paper and electronic format
- using the following standard software tools: Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe.
- Linguistic Skills:
- Knowledge in French or English;
- Knowledge of the other language;
- Knowledge of any other EU languages.
- B. Complementary information as part of the Specifications
The following skills will not be assessed in the award phase:
- Good oral and written communication skills in a multicultural environment
- Excellent team spirit and positive, “can-do” attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, integrity and commitment
- Ability to organise workload
- Ability to work reliably and accurately
- Flexibility and adaptability