We are a premier provider of document scanning, data entry, data conversion & migration services and digitization software tools for scanning, data entry & document management.
We are looking for candidates for one project which will be done in Luxembourg:
Archives and Document Management Support Staff (Luxembourg)
- A. For evaluation purpose:
- Secondary level education (BAC)
- Professional Experience
- archiving or document management experience in a corporate information service
- using archive or document management systems
- using the following standard software tools: Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe.
- practical experience in logistics and physical relocation of archive boxes
- Linguistic Skills:
- Knowledge in French or English;
- Knowledge of the other language;
- Knowledge of any other EU languages.
- B. Complementary information as part of the Specifications
The following skills will not be assessed in the award phase:
- Excellent team spirit and positive, “can-do” attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, integrity and commitment
- Ability to organise workload
- Ability in using forklifts
- Ability to work reliably and accurately
- Ability to switch between databases, systems and tasks
- Ability to deal with peaks of workload and tight deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills