We are a premier provider of document scanning, data entry, data conversion & migration services and digitization software tools for scanning, data entry & document management.
We are looking for candidates for one project which will be done in Luxembourg:
Archives and Document Management Senior Professional (Luxembourg)
- A. For evaluation purpose:
- University Degree in Information, Archives or Document Management (BAC +5)
- Professional Experience
- archiving, information or document management experience in a corporate information service;
- using document management systems for records identification, registration, filing, storage, retention, preservation and conservation in both paper and electronic format;
- using archiving and document management standards practices (ISO 15489 or equivalent) and related procedures;
- using the following standard software tools: Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe.
- Linguistic Skills:
- Knowledge in French or English;
- Knowledge of the other language;
- Knowledge of any other EU languages.
- B. Complementary information as part of the Specifications
The following skills will not be assessed in the award phase:
- Capacity and willingness to work in team environment
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, integrity and commitment
- Service and Customer Orientation
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to work reliably and accurately
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Results orientated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in a multicultural environment