HR Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position:
Human Resources Specialist
About Company: International Company specialized in automotive wiring industry
- Planning, organizing and controlling all activities of the department;
- Manage and develops human resources plan and procedures;
- Managing recruitment, interview, selection and hiring processes;
- Administration of payroll and benefits process, and maintain staff records;
- Coordinating training and evaluation processes;
- Analyzing and reporting to management the HR indicators.
Education, experience and other key requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 3 years HR experience;
- Proficiency use of Microsoft Office programs;
- Proficiency use of English language;
- Strong organizational and management skills, competencies and project management skills to manage;
- Projects, processes, and the entire HR team.
- Good salary, annual performance bonuses, insured transport;
- Young and friendly team;
- Schedule work-9:00/17:30.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code HRS in the subject line or CV.