We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support two Directors.
You have to be a self-motivated multi-tasker and problem-solver, who is able to manage time effectively and take immediate action to urgent tasks and requests. Most importantly, you have to be a great communicator and an outstanding planner who is excited to thrive in this demanding, yet very rewarding position.
Your main responsibilities will include directly supporting two Directors in their day-to-day activities, managing their calendar, meetings, travel planning, hosting visitors and also assisting in private matters. This role includes occasional assistance outside of the office hours as well.
Your work and effort will be rewarded with great colleagues, competitive salary, various office perks and events, and a possibility to grow, learn and develop in an international company.
- Manage and maintain the executive calendar, assist in meeting preparation, schedule meetings and teleconferences;
- Record, organize, prioritize, and facilitate task execution;
- Organize travel arrangements as required;
- Assist in tracking expense workflow and ensure that expense reports are prepared and submitted on a timely basis;
- Assist in managing communications and updates across the teams;
- Provide administrative support to other executive level positions;
- Manage personal requests as necessary.
Main competencies and skills:
- Solid experience in executive administration supporting someone in a Senior role;
- Experience in different documentation and reporting creation;
- Very good Russian and English skills;
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact autonomously with internal and external partners;
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professionals skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then starting point for this position is not less than 1200 EURgross per month.
- Office in the center of Riga;
- Motivated and ambitious colleagues;
- Real growth possibilities within the company;
- Learning culture: lectures and workshops organised by colleagues as well as external partners, possibility to attend international conferences;
- Great work-life balance: employee discount programs, health insurance, fun monthly office events, fruit Wednesdays, in-house library, flexible working hours and other perks.
Why DYNINNO Financial Technologies:
DYNINNO Financial Technologies we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team. Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNINNO Financial Technologies.