We are an American Travel Agency based in New York specialized on sales of Business/First Class International flight tickets, as well as luxury hotel reservations. We are looking to expand our team of travel agents in Moldova. At the moment, the company has global outreach with a major portion of our clients coming from the US, Australia, Asia, and Europe with a 24/7 workflow.
On a typical day, an agent is taking care of 7 to 15 travel requests - reaching and communicating with the customers over the phone and email, building them flights options using our sources and tools and guiding them towards finalizing the booking.
- Candidates with a successful track record in sales with international flight tickets are preferred.
- Advanced Levels of English
- Knowledge of Sabre or similar travel reservation systems is a plus
- Experience with Award tickets is a plus
- Drive and motivation to achieve great sales results
- Trustworthy and customer oriented.
- To have an excellent internet connection and necessary personal workspace
- Outstanding candidates with solid sale experience from other industries and with burning motivation can be considered.
- Comfortable working environment and the possibility to work remotely from your home or from anywhere you prefer.
- Commission based salary starting from 20% fixed commission from sales. ($700 - $2000 per month is an average)
- Training and support are provided at every stage.
- You will be in constant connection with our main office in New York.
- The tools and systems we use are easy to learn and navigate, however, dedication and consistent effort are required to achieve excellence with our flight searching tools.
- Most of the agents in the US and Moldova are family people - the flexibility you have here is a great bonus.
- Flexible shifts - Evening and Night shifts are preferred however morning/day shifts are available also.
If you know you can be successful with this job please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and add a paragraph in the body of the email with a short description about the stage of the career you have and your motivation for taking this job. Two to three agents will be added to the team each month.