We are an American Travel Agency based in New York specialized on sales of Business/First Class International flight tickets, as well as luxury hotel reservations. We are looking to expand our team of travel agents in Moldova. At the moment, the company has a global outreach with a major portion of our clients coming from the US, Australia, Asia, and Europe with a 24/7 workflow.
On a typical day, an agent is taking care of 7 to 15 travel requests - reaching and communicating with the customers over the phone and email, building them flights options using our sources and tools and guiding them towards finalizing the booking.
- Candidates with a successful track record in sales with international flight tickets are preferred(1-2 years experience).
- Advanced Levels of English
- Knowledge of Sabre or similar travel reservation systems is a plus
- Experience with Award tickets is a plus
- Drive and motivation to achieve great sales results
- Trustworthy and customer oriented.
- To have an excellent internet connection and necessary personal workspace
- Remote job and commission based salary starting from 20% fixed commission from sales. ($700 - $2000 per month is an average)
- Training and support are provided at every stage.
- You will be in constant connection with our main office in New York.
- The tools and systems we use are easy to learn and navigate, however, dedication and consistent effort are required to achieve excellence with our flight searching tools.
- Most of the agents in the US and Moldova are family people - the flexibility you have here is a great bonus.
- Flexible shifts - Evening and Night shifts are preferred however morning/day shifts are available also.
If you know you can be successful with this job please send us your resume to email@example.com and add a paragraph in the body of the email with a short description about the stage of the career you have and your motivation for taking this job. Two to three agents will be added to the team each month.