KIVORK is an international IT company specializing in travel industry. We are currently seeking highly-qualified and result-oriented professionals ready to challenge themselves and enhance their skills. If you wish to partake in creative projects and pursue ambitious goals, come join us!
We expect you to:
• Maintain and develop existent websites
• Design and implement new features and functionality
• Establish and guide the website’s architecture
• Ensure high-performance and availability
• Manage all technical aspects of the CMS
• Continually improve quality and test coverage of the code base
• Formulate an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme and plugin
Technical Stack Requirements:
• At least 2-years experience
• Experience developing WordPress plugins or themes, WooCommerce
• Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform development (mobile/desktop/tablet)
• Good knowledge in HTML, CSS (SCSS, Less, Bootstrap, Flexbox)
• Good knowledge in PHP, JS, MySQL, Git
• Experience with frameworks
• Page speed optimization
What we offer:
• Decent remuneration and full social package
• Comfortable location in the city centre
• Work in a cohesive team of professionals
• Creative and promising projects
• Professional growth
To express interest, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call at 069796675.
Please also provide work samples with your job application.
We look forward to receiving your application!