DYNINNO was founded by a team of experts in banking and investment field with a goal to develop advanced and innovative financial technology products that fulfill the demands of the digital generation.
In our product development, we adhere to the world’s top industry standards and root principles of responsible lending. Currently, we operate in three countries and our goal is to continue developing and bringing industry-leading financial services to various international markets.
Due to the expansion of the company, we are looking for a:
We are looking for commercially focused HR Assistant Director that values each employee as an individual and support them to realize their aspirations.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Human Resources/Managerial Degree or equivalent Professional Qualification.
- Proven experience of organisational change and influencing others to adopt new ways of working.
- Strong experience of working with Learning, Development, Engagement and Talent strategies & frameworks.
- Fluent/Advanced English.
- Microsoft Office or any alternative software proficiency
The responsibilities of HR Assistant Manager are as follows:
- Play a pivotal role in working with the Head of People Development to define the Learning, Development, Engagement and Talent strategies.
- Be an ambassador for the People Development strategy across the business.
- Identify and foster excellent business partnering relationships with the Department Managers in order to define the requirements for the People Plan.
- Play a pivotal role in identifying learning and development interventions to upskill and maximise the value of the counselling manager role.
- Provide subject matter expertise for key people priorities and act as the key 'go to'individual for guidance and support in all Learning, Development, Talent & Engagement matters.
- Represent the Company in external networking and business events.
- Provide latest thinking and best practice in the area in Human Resources.
- Be an advocate and role model for, modelling the culture and value of the Company.
The work conditions assigned to this position are as follows:
- Motivating salary and a result-oriented bonus system.
- Continuous career growth.
- Work in a brand-new office.
- Team of professional and motivated individuals.