Soft Tehnica is a is a privately held, progressive international company specializing in customized digital consulting and technology development services. We breed exceptional talent and our team is constantly evolving as we strive to inspire our people and grow them to be thought industry leaders.
We are looking for motivated candidates to fill in the position of:
We are looking for a Bid Coordinator who will orchestrate the entire bid process from analysis to documents compilation and submission ensuring compliance with requirements while highlighting company’s value proposition.
As a Bid Coordinator you will ensure that all milestones and deadlines are met and all deliverables of the bid are produced as specified. You will be collaborating with internal teams and curate the visual presentation of the response documents. You will also be responsible for gathering feedback to understand key challenges (mainly in lost bid cases) in order to improve company’s tendering procedures and continuously increase win rates.
Your Responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to:
- Regularly monitor local and international bid platforms and portals to capture new tenders.
- Analyze requirements and undertake a quick Bid or No Bid exercise to decide whether to make a submission or not;
- Organize bid kick-off meetings, coordinate the response material from all parties involved and ensure that the completed submission puts forward the best possible solution with added value to the customer and / or beneficiary;
- Log all opportunities and ensure they are flagged to the relevant parties and followed up with in a timely manner;
- Maintain the electronic database of bid documentation and knowledge base;
- Obtain all necessary certificates and maintain a database of CVs;
- Liaise with bid representatives to coordinate clarification questions and attend, where necessary, bid briefing sessions and meetings;
- Identify and communicate any potential risks to ensure they are properly understood and controlled;
- Follow-up on final tender results announcements and provide weekly status reports with recommendations and findings;
- Develop procedures by gathering best practices and establish clear standards for bid and proposal preparation;
Qualifications and Skills:
- Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of MS software, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio;
- At least 1 year of bid coordination experience, where candidate has managed the bid process end to end would be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of international bid regulations and submissions with development partners such as UNDP, USAID, GIZ, EU, World Bank, etc;
- The candidate must be process and results driven, a creative problem solver and fare well under pressure;
- Self-motivated, highly accurate and consistent team player with a strong work ethic and great organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team, to prioritize and meet multiple and simultaneous deadlines;
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for the company and provide exceptional customer service in all interactions;
- Forward thinking and tech savvy, must show initiative, follow-through and always be looking for ways to improve the bid process;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English;
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results based bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team building trips paid by the company;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are a dynamic team and do not discriminate against gender, age or race;
- We are located in a modern office building in the center;
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying "BID Coordinator" in the Subject line.
Tel.: + 373 79 733 016.