Java Internship Program at ISD
If you are planning to embark on a career in Java Technology field – then we look forward to meet you here, at ISD. YOU have the chance to gain practical work experience by developing a product from scratch during the 4-weeks program. We keep a happy workplace and a fun environment while realizing ideas very quickly in our agile approach.
Who can apply?
The Internship Program welcomes undergraduate and graduate students from IT faculties/specialities, as well as candidates who are currently working in other domains and are thinking about starting a career in IT.
What are the requirements?
· English language: Good written and spoken command – because, hey, it is an international company
· Team player: We want you to work well in a team and promote workplace synergy
· Communication skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills are always an advantage, but we definitely can help you achieve that
· Familiar with Java and SQL fundamental concepts
· Excellent analytical skills and strong sense of responsibility
· Studies in computer science or similar
What we offer?
· Unique experience in a fast-growing company
· Establishment of your knowledge in back-end development technologies
· Close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
· Flexible and friendly working hours
· Free lunches and team activities
· The opportunity to become part of our team
To get on board, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org