Senior Software Engineer / Java
We are looking for Java hackers who want to engage in building complex, high-impact systems that matter. We are engineers and we value elegant solutions, creative insight, engineering skills, and teamwork.
- Highly skilled in Enterprise Java
- Deep knowledge of classic Java frameworks - Spring, Spring MVC, JPA/Hibernate, Jersey, and related.
- Experienced in RESTful API design
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Solid understanding of what it takes to build a scalable system and techniques involved, e.g: caching, monitoring, tracing, eventual consistency, queues, load balancing, etc.
- A good understanding of the relational model and solid experience with hands-on SQL.
- Experience with implementing CI pipelines
- Quick fingers in *nix environments
- Knowing you way around requirements and estimations in complex prospective projects
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a professional java developer
- Experience with NoSQL engines is a plus.
- Experience with big data analytics engines such as Apache Spark is a plus.
- Front-end skills are a plus (ES6, React/Angular, etc)
What we offer:
- Salary above industry average
- Bonuses for outstanding work
- An awesome, rewarding work environment that values creative freedom, personal growth, trying out new things
- A comfortable office with lots of personal space and great gear.
- Career growth
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact and actually change things. Our systems are used by thousands of people every day including in mission-critical environments.
- A very united team of exceptionally smart people where everyone is truly valued
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com, indicating the position you apply for.