Who We Are
Crunchyroll Moldova (previously branded as Ellation Moldova) is a transformative entertainment company with a devoted technology team and a knack for cutting-edge technologies. We collaborate with our colleagues across offices to develop, design, engineer, and advocate content that brings our communities of passionate fans together.
Crunchyroll COVID-19 Hiring Status
Crunchyroll employees are currently working from home, and we are still conducting remote interviews and hiring during this time. This role is expected to start remotely, and we’ll work closely with you as we understand every person has unique circumstances.
Recently awarded the top employer of Moldova, the growing team is made up of technical, functional, and domain experts that come together to create exceptional experiences for fans.
About The Team:
Like video? Like mobile? Like anime and the culture around it? We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Chișinău to focus on improving our mobile application experiences.
Skills that would make you successful:
- 2+ years in either product management OR software engineering/development OR project management experience
- You have built and launched new application experiences (mobile preferred, but you know how to go from nothing to something very fast)
- You understand customers deeply and you advocate relentlessly for them; you understand how to get to the root of the problem, not settling for what users want but rather discovering and delivering what customers need
- You embrace rather than avoid ambiguity; you will not know all of the answers, but you will find ways to test and iterate to the answers you need
- You collaborate across and understand the needs of engineering, design, and business to effectively prioritize work to improve the output of your team
- You are eager to learn and absorb large amounts of information, both through mentorship as well as independent education; you may have never been a product manager before, but you are self-motivated to utilize your strengths to make immediate contributions while growing and improving along the way
- Strong command of written and spoken English (will be working with remote teams in the US)
- Stay Healthy - Private health, dental and vision insurance, including full insurance package for kids;
- Take Time for You - Accrued PTO, sick days, social PTO, and flexible schedule;
- Refuel - Catered meals, snacks & beverages;*
- Find Balance - On-site gym*, yoga & wellness classes, Employee Assistance Program;
- Work hard, watch hard - Free premium access to Crunchyroll & Warner Media Screeners;
- Level Up - Prepaid Udemy and LinkedIn Learning accounts, English and Romanian classes, professional development courses & conferences;
- Press Play - Game nights, anime nights, online team buildings & celebrations;
- That's not all - Referral bonus, Spot bonus, Employee morale budget, Utilities compensation, Crunchyroll Store discount, & other.
*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com and @ellation.com email accounts. If you have any questions of the authenticity of an Ellation or Crunchyroll job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before giving away any information.
Crunchyroll, the world’s most popular anime brand, connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with 360-degree experiences.
Fans have access to the largest collection of licensed anime through Crunchyroll, Anime Digital Network (in partnership with Citel, a subsidiary of Média-Participations), and Anime on Demand video streaming services, translated in multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast. Crunchyroll's services also extend to licensing of theatrical, TV, home video, and consumer product rights.
Fans engage further with events (including owned events Crunchyroll Expo, Anime Awards, Crunchyroll Movie Nights, KAZÉ Movie Nights), consumer products through eCommerce and retail partners (Crunchyroll, KAZÉ, AV Visionen), Crunchyroll Games, KAZÉ Games, and manga (KAZÉ Manga, Crunchyroll Manga app, Crunchyroll Manga Store).
Crunchyroll was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, Tokyo, Paris, Chisinau, Lausanne, and Berlin (AV Visionen). VRV (U.S.) and Eye See Movies (Germany) are also Crunchyroll brands.
Our Company Values
You’ll see these in action if we’re lucky enough to have you:
- Embrace Originality - We’ve taken different paths to get here -- but we’re in it together to win in anime
- Fuel Passion - Understanding fandom makes us better at what we do
- Champion Change - We’re agile and see change as an opportunity to lead by example
- Hustle Intentionally - As fans of our fans, we always want to do more -- but we’re deliberate in our path
- Elevate Anime - We’re showing the world how special anime is