DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for:
A reliable and experienced software engineer to be a part of the team, responsible for developing a transaction aggregator server app which processes incoming events to produce a custom output for our client. The application uses real-time computing and multi-threading to quickly react to events, similar to a Forex trading client app. The application is being developed using Kotlin/Ktor running on JVM.
• Good knowledge of the OOP principles;
• Experience in any of the following: PHP, C#, Java, Kotlin or C/C++;
• Experience with MVC and ORM frameworks in your primary development language (ie. if you use PHP you need to know
• Symfony and Doctrine or any other comparable libraries);
• VueJS/AngularJS, Socket.io, HTML5, CSS3 are a plus;
• Demonstrable experience working with the following technologies: Linux, Bash, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, HTTP;
• Good knowledge of persistent/non-persistent storage mediums, such as Elastic, Redis, MariaDB, Mongo, etc;
• Knowledge of Docker and orchestration tools are a plus;
• Good English is a plus;
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
• Competitive salary based on experience;
• Periodical salary revision;
• Referral bonus;
• Full time, Monday - Friday work schedule, with flexible working hours;
• International working environment;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
• Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our Office Barman;
• Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or teams.
To apply, send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.