DevelopmentAid is an international organization that connects individual consultants, worldwide organizations, information, and ideas to make international development better.
Our team consists of 170 innovative and passionate people: analysts, programmers, QA engineers, designers, marketers, career advisors, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for a reliable and experienced software engineer to be a part of the team, responsible for developing a transaction aggregator server app that processes incoming events to produce a custom output for our client.
The application uses real-time computing and multi-threading to quickly react to events, similar to a Forex trading client app. It is being developed using Kotlin/Ktor running on JVM.
- Good knowledge of the OOP principles.
- Experience in any of the following: PHP, C#, Java, Kotlin or C/C++
- Experience with MVC and ORM frameworks in your primary development language (ie. if you use PHP you need to know Symfony and Doctrine or any other comparable libraries).
- Proven experience working with the following technologies: Linux, Bash, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, HTTP.
- Good knowledge of persistent/non-persistent storage mediums, such as Elastic, Redis, MariaDB, Mongo, etc.
- Knowledge of Docker and orchestration tools is a plus.
- Good English is a plus.
- Good communication skills and the ability to follow a lead are a must.
- An experience-based competitive salary;
- Regular revisions of the remuneration amount;
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers;
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library;
- Corporate events and team buildings, currently most of them online, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or teams.To apply, send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.