Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Java developer with 3-5 years of experience
- Strong hands on development skills; Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience developing medium to large applications
- In depth knowledge of programming concepts and object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of web programming specifics and experience in building web-based applications
- Experience with MVC frameworks and REST methodology (creating and consuming REST web services);
- Understanding and experience with GIT is preferred
- Experience working with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres)
- Ability to work in a team-oriented setting.
We offer a pleasant, healthy, challenging but rewarding work environment and a base compensation depending on individual skills and experiences combined with interesting financial and career opportunities.
The position assume full time job in the company office. Part time or remote work is not applicable! Candidates will have to sustain an interview in technical area.