You will cooperate with the experienced team of Ericsson engineers from the USA and Europe.
Participate in the development of the complex high-load system for IPTV and media distribution.
We conduct training sessions for the team.
• 3+ years troubleshooting Microsoft server platform software
• Experience working with and supporting customers in Enterprise environment
• Upper-intermediate English both verbal and writing
• Hands-on understanding in two or more of the following areas and applying it when troubleshooting customer problems:
o Windows Server (OS including Clustering technologies, AD, IIS, Web-Services)
o SQL Server (Clustering, DB Management / Admin)
o MS System Center tools (Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Operations Manager)
o Troubleshooting Techniques and Tools: Event Logs, IIS Logs and traces, Network Monitor, Message Analyzer, WireShark, etc.
o Knowledge of Managed and Unmanaged code, related troubleshooting, and PowerShell scripting,
o Troubleshooting capability with common Audio-Video delivery formats, such as MPEG
What do we offer:
- To attend challenging projects from the world-known company
- Opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth
- Opportunity to go on international business trips
- Paid vacation, sick-leave
- Flexible working schedule
- Official holidays are days off
• Technical support (L2), communication with engineers and managers from customers' telecom companies
• Lead the investigation and isolation of unique and challenging problems collaborate with product development teams and other support groups to devise a plan for resolution that meets the customer’s needs
• Define methods and process to lead both customers and internal resources through technical issue deconstruction and analysis
• Provide direction to others on the management and analysis of issues, review solutions, review technical documentation for accuracy and depth, and deliver technical training.
• Interact with Support Ticketing, Bug Tracking and Knowledge Management systems to share incident and error information in a consistent format on a timely basis.
Akvelon on behalf of Ericsson invites Engineers to work with the Media platform project.
The purpose of the Media platform (IPTV) System Engineer position is to provide customers with reliable technical solutions to the complex integration problems associated with the media solution built on the Microsoft platform.
Our customers are IPTV subscription providers — there are around 90 operators in around 34 countries delivering services to approx. It is a collection of software for operators to deliver IPTV subscription services, including content-protected, live, digital video recorder, video on demand, multi screen and applications.