A partner of Philip Morris Sales & Marketing is looking for a person to execute a complete and comprehensive digital marketing strategy, as RRP Digital Marketing Executive.
Reduced-Risk Products ("RRP") is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes such as IQOS.
• Assist with development of powerful digital engagement strategies and infrastructure that will contribute to business strategies and portfolio objectives based on thorough market dynamics understanding, customer needs and identified opportunities.
• Assist in developing interactive and engaging digital communication tools that will strongly convey brand messages, while at the same time collect the sphere of interests of consumers with relevant and functional set of information.
• Help deploy mechanisms to make our databases more dynamic with the objective of delivering a more personalized message to relevant group of adult smokers.
• Prepare framework and guidelines for implementation, provide needed support and constantly assess deployment of consumer engagement programs are in-line with defined strategies and objectives.
• Ensure all content is in line with legal and internal compliance, corporate responsibility and PMI company image and values.
• Perform other tasks and accountabilities implied in or related to the position purpose.
• Higher education (university degree in marketing, management or economics is a plus)
• Experience with FMCG industry with expertise in promo force and brand marketing
• Language Skills: Russian/Romanian – fluent, English – upper intermediate and higher
• Fluency in digital analytics (Google Data Studio, Gemius)
WHAT WE OFFER:
• You will get unique development opportunities
• You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues
• You will get competitive level of compensation
To apply for the job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.