KIVORK - an international IT company specialized in travel industry is looking for QA Manual Tester. If you wish to take part in our creative projects and pursue ambitious goals, don’t lose your chance and send us your CV to email@example.com
- 1+ years of experience in QA manual testing;
- Proven analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to consider and develop both negative and positive scenarios;
- Knowledge of test design techniques and ability to put them into practice;
- Skills required to prepare and work with documentation, experience working with technical requirements;
- Experience with Bug Tracking tools such as JIRA, Zephyr, Xray, etc.;
- Ability to work independently, learn fast and meet deadlines;
- Ability to develop test strategies within a project;
- Familiarity with API testing approach.
- Design and execute test scenarios;
- Perform daily testing on various platforms (mobile, desktop) and browsers;
- Create and maintain test suites according to product specifications;
- Participate in regression, integration and acceptance testing;
- Configure test environment.
A day in the life of our QA Team:
- Create and execute manual test cases to make sure that the product meets the requirements and quality standards expected;
- Perform testing on various platforms;
- Analyse and register defects in bug-tracking systems;
- Maintain and develop testing process;
- Report testing progress to the Test Lead.
- Decent remuneration and full social package;
- Comfortable location in the city centre;
- Cosy and friendly environment;
- Creative and promising projects;
- Professional growth;
- Free cookies/tea/coffee.
We look forward to receiving your application!