Accent Electronic is looking for the Systems Architect with a substantial knowledge of IT systems hardware and software concepts and experience in design/development, implementation of end-to-end small, medium and large IT & IT/Security integrated systems. The candidate shall possess programming skills; organization and conceptualization skills.
Familiarity with the IT security domain of experience and specifics will be considered an advantage.
The System Architect drives out the detailed solution and plans across multi competency proposals, with a focus on the team ability to execute. This is a role best suited for the individual passionate about IT/ITSecurity, knowledgeable about solution design processes, and Vendor offerings.
Familiarity with the banking domain of experience will be considered an advantage. Other industries domains are also examined as targets.
The Security Architect is responsible for all aspects of solution development for the end to end solution.
Technical solution qualification:
• Responsible for the detailed solution development including:
o Technical solution aspects for Architecture, Performance, Hardware, Software, Agents/Adaptors/End points, API
o Project / Solution Aspects for Project plans and costs and Labor sourcing
• Assists in technical pricing, QA, and/or solution assurance reviews
• Handling escalations and resolving issues that are impacting solution design or individual opportunities
• Solutions documentation design
• Works with the team to begin delivery with a focus on Accent Electronic and client success
• Gathers client requirements
• Participates in client meetings to articulate technical benefits of solution
• Manages, coordinates, designs and/or leads technology efforts
• Provides management of solution lifecycle including cadence, status tracking, and issue resolution
• Supervises for successful delivery overseeing implementation of security technologies, systems and policies
Depth of knowledge in one or more of security areas: Application Security, Data Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Network / Infrastructure security, either the familiarity of IBM Vendor solutions will be considered an advantage.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to lead the system implementation team and be a primary facilitator
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to shape client expectations
• Understanding of compliance issues and industry standards frameworks
• Knowledge of English, Romanian, Russian languages
Preferred Tech And Prof Experience
• In-depth knowledge and experience crafting and delivering complex IT/ITSec solutions
• Experience in project management, technical cost estimating, and review
• Experience with services costing and pricing
• Experience working with consulting, systems integration, and operational methods
• Ability to creatively solve complex client problems leveraging support services, the vendor, and partners to develop winning solutions that deliver successfully
The candidate should be knowledgeable about the following:
• Programming and codding
• Computer servers– Be familiar with DNS, file servers, mail servers and NAS equipment
• Network switches– Computer network switches; voice switches, LAN and WAN switches
• Load balancers– Be familiar with both load balancers and network server load balancers
• Network analyzers – LAN and WAN analyzers, network connectivity testers and analyzers
• Network channel or data service units – Know about channel banks and network CSU and DSU
Vă rugăm să expediaţi CV cu poză şi indicarea postului pentru care aplicaţi la adresa: email@example.com