Business Development Analyst / Project Acquisition
Alventis Group SRL, in partnership with Business & Finance Consulting (BFC, www.bfconsulting.com ), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile, specialising in development finance, is looking for a Business Development Analyst/ Project Acquisition colleague to join our team based in Chisinau, Moldova. The new team member will become an integral part of our Business Development Unit and will be involved in working closely with colleagues to prepare technical offers in response to international tenders and pursue new business opportunities for BFC.
We offer career growth opportunities and the possibility to actively support international project implementation and create a meaningful and impactful result in the development finance space.
Duty station: Chisinau, Moldova
• Conduct market research on banking and financial sectors in different countries
• Coordinate the preparation and submission of proposals and other tender documents
• Elaborate competitive expressions of interest and company presentations in response to invitations to tenders from international donor agencies
• Monitor the administrative aspects related to tender submission process
• Conduct and facilitate business communication with international partners
• Perform other related tasks as necessary in order to grow the project portfolio
• University degree in economics, finance, banking or other related fields
• Previous work experience with international companies and / or projects is an advantage
• Ability to prioritize effectively while working on multiple tasks
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure
• Excellent command of English (this will be tested), fluency in Russian is an advantage
• Strong interpersonal and writing skills
• Proficiency in MS Office and web resources
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and result-oriented professionals. Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and cover letter on-line at https://bfconsulting.com/careers/
The applications are assessed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.