Who we are?
We are a bootstrap Romanian fast growing FinTech Company using the latest technologies to develop innovative products in the financial sector. Our products are integrated with banks and financial institutions such as MasterCard and Visa. We constantly innovate and create new opportunities for our clients through digital transformation and friendly solutions.
We are looking for a Junior or Middle passionate Data Analyst who would like to unlock the full potential in analytics and statistics. If you are fond of analyzing data, your main talent is to identify quality insights, process, design and present it in ways to help us and you are willing to learn and grow together with us, for sure you are a good fit.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
* Interpret data and client’s behavioral data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
* Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
* Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Filter and „clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
* Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
* Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
* Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
* Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
* Generating reports from single or multiple systems
Data Analyst Requirements:
* At least Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Statistics
* If you lack the experience, don’t be discouraged to apply ;)
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
* Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
* Demonstrated experience in handling data sets and relational databases
* High-level written and verbal communication skills
* Work experience is an advantage
* Experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (SPSS, SAS etc) is an advantage
* Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL etc) and Python
What You’ll Get:
* A competitive salary
* Awesome work schedule, 35 hours a week
* Possibility to work remotely 1 day per week
* Access to trainings
* Great colleagues and an open and inspiring place to work
* An excellent and highly stimulating working environment
* Dynamic and multicultural teams
* Cool teambuilding and corporate parties
* You can wear jeans, drink healthy juices and eat fresh fruits every day :))
If you lack the experience, don’t be discouraged to apply.
First step to know each other is to send us your CV.