DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for
A dedicated professional with strong English writing/speaking skills and a curios mind who will be responsible for writing, editing and interviewing international experts.
• Write press releases and campaign slogans;
• Prepare all the questions/answers related to interviews with international experts;
• Researching popular topics related to the international development sector.
• Bachelor’s Degree in journalism or a related field;
• Advanced knowledge of English language (both spoken and written);
• Very good computer skills;
• Well organized, proactive and inquisitive.
• Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
• Full/Part time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours;
• International working environment;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
• Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our Office Barista;
• Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job title J-MK to email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.