DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for
A talented social media manager to administer social media accounts.
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals;
• Creating original content, managing posts and responding to followers;
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences;
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news);
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions;
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
• Previous work experience as a Social media manager;
• Knowledge of online marketing channels;
• Good knowledge of English language (especially written);
• Analytical and multitasking skills.
• Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
• Full time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours;
• International working environment;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
• Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our Office Barista;
• Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job title SMM-MK to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.