- Work experience with Java SE 1.7 is a must;
- Experience developing Java web applications using the Groovy and Grails Framework 2.x. (Groovy-only experience is NOT sufficient);
- Experience integrating Java web applications with SQL databases using Hibernate;
- Combined experience in SQL relational database design and coding;
- Combined experience in developing software in a team environment and independently.
Nice to have
- Experience developing Java web application user interfaces using recent user interface tools including jQuery and Bootstrap 3;
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability;
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking;
- Demonstrable ability to Client and fix errors in code;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.
What we offer:
- Very competitive salary package;
- Performance based bonuses;
- Yearly performance reviews and compensation based on your results;
- Career development programs;
- Online Trainings and Courses;
- The chance to meet our clients and work in clients locations (Italy).