One of the biggest global companies is looking for:
- Responsible for New and on-going projects for Operations and Finance divisions;
- Define, design and implement BI solutions according to the business requirements;
- Join a Large and complex implementation of SAP BW Modules – focused on SD, MM, SCP and non-SAP source systems;
- Work closely with SAP development & implementation teams;
- You will be exposed to a large number of technologies (full BO suite / Salesforce / Other BI tools).
- At least 1 Year of BW experience - MUST;
- Proved experience in all areas of BW implementation (extraction / modeling / reporting / authorizations) - MUST;
- Customer facing & requirements gathering experience;
- Good knowledge Business processes in SAP-ERP;
- ABAP basic knowledge - MUST;
- SAP BO Webi & Analysis for office Knowledge - Advantage;
- BO design studio Knowledge – Advantage.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning experience;
- Professional Trainings on company's technologies and practice in fully equipped laboratories;
- A competitive salary linked to your performance;
- Lunch compensation;
- Private medical insurance.
Interested candidates please send CVs to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , with indication of the vacancy code: SAPVB.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.Additional questions can be asked on the number: +373 60 522 274.You can see all our vacancies on the website: www.search4staff.com