- Computer science Bachelor’s degree;
- Fluency in English-Mandatory;
- Experience of developing Client-Server Applications: C++ / Java / C# or another OOP language;
- Java Technologies & Tools: Hibernate, Spring, Maven, Eclipse;
- Analytic and algorithmic thinking;
- Good communication skills and teamwork, responsibility and commitment.
- Unix/Linux (GUI and CLI);
- Bash scripting;
- Good knowledge of Rest API, XML, JSON, SVN;
- Basic knowledge of SNMP protocol;
- Experience in task and bug tracking (Jira);
- Experience in continuous integration (Hudson/Jenkins);
- Performance-specific tools (JMeter);
- SQL scripting: PL/pgSQL, PLV8, SQL (PostgreSQL);
- Client-Server application development;
- Automatic tests development;
- SQL queries writing and testing;
- Developing of special documentations like HLD/LLD/FIP etc.;
- Development execution in expected time and resources budgets;
- Ensure expected quality of the proposed solutions.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning experience;
- Professional Trainings on company’s technologies and practice in the fully equipped laboratories;
- A competitive salary linked to your performance;
- Private medical insurance;
- Lunch compensation.
Interested candidates please send CVs to e-mail:email@example.com
, with indication of the vacancy code: JDVB
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Additional questions can be asked on the number: +373 60 522 274
You can see all our vacancies on the website: www.search4staff.com