Code Factory provides software development services to organizations of any size, leveraging the latest technology developments to bring your business the software or product it needs to succeed.
We are an international organization with delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and experience in Betting, Fintech, E-Commerce and Healthcare sectors.
By joining our team, you would be able to work with the newest technologies, on interesting and unique projects, and still have a lot of fun!
Don’t miss this lifetime opportunity to work with us as:
Full-stack developer (React.js; Node.js)
You are a full-stack software engineer with a passion for problem solving, you are curious, collaborative, and get excited about tackling the hard problems. You like to tinker, explore new technologies, and challenge the status quo.
Because here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary and opportunity to work with amazing people.
- Steady employment and the possibility to work on different projects, in different industries;
- Lots of integration events and company parties
- Training on newest technologies within the company;
- Free English courses, yoga, massage and a lot of other interesting things…
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Work in a collaborative team environment, designing and building new applications intended for cross-platform market;
- Take part in a fast-paced, agile development process with iterative releases;
- Contribute to enhancements, optimize performance, and troubleshoot defects for core business applications.
- Strong knowledge of React/Redux/Immutable and Jest;
- Previous experience using Node.js, Type Script would be a plus;
- Strong MySQL / DynamoDB skills is a plus, as well as familiarity with relational databases in general;
- Experience using tools like issue trackers (Jira) and version control software (Git, SVN);
- Good English level
- Familiarity with functional programming, TDD, DDD, microservices architecture, CQRS/ES patterns will be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively – self-motivated, accountable, and able to offer up new ideas.
- Team coordination experience will be an advantage.