Trans-Oil Group of Companies, the biggest agro-industrial corporate in the country, is looking for a new team member to fulfill a position in Financial Reporting team.
Financial Reporting Officer
· Assisting Reporting team with preparation of financial statements;
· Intercompany reconciliations;
· Collection, analysis and documenting of primary documents;
· Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures;
· Collect and prepare supporting information for the annual IFRS audit.
· Proficiency in oral and written English, Romanian and Russian;
· Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance;
· Knowledge of accounting chart of accounts;
· Proficiency in Excel (vlookup, sumif, pivot table), Word and PowerPoint.
· Schedule: Monday to Friday;
· Work place across Hypermarket Nr1;
· Salary expectations are discussed during interview.
Please send your CV in English on the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org