A partner of Philip Morris Sales & Marketing is looking for a person who would be actively contributing to implementation of the Consumer Centric mindset in the organization, by analyze of the consumer behavior and feedback.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Coordinating marketing researches with 3rd party providers on regular basis for RRP & CC business.
- Market researches reports analysis and presentation to commercial functions and stakeholders.
- Update of the Consumer Experience Map with data received from market researches and framing it according to methodologies.
- Identification of the consumer experience gaps and strategic priorities to focus.
- Collaboration with project management office and commercial functions for briefing the initiatives and projects suitable for gaps addressing.
- Follow up on the Projects/initiatives results on consumer experience and business KPIs to confirm that gap was addressed.
- Helping with organization of training sessions at different levels (understanding of the consumer journey and consumer centric mindset) for team members.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• University degree.
• Sound experience in data analysis, business analytics and/or market research.
• Business analyst certification or market research analyst certification will be an asset.
• Strong Time management skills.
• Strong interest in innovative technologies.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Advanced written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Career opportunities in a multinational company
• Possibilities to learn and develop in a highly professional environment
• Competitive salary
• Great working atmosphere in a dynamic team of professionals