HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
- Responsible for sales support documents and presentation of the company (brochures, power point presentations, application sheets, selling sheets etc. …).
- Contributing to the process of editing marketing materials in collaboration with the technical, commercial and marketing teams.
- Responsible for translations (internally or externally) and formatting of documents.
- Keeping in touch with external service providers related to his/her area of responsibility (translators, graphic designers, printing services ...).
- Formats and maintains documents, and checks author’s input for spelling, proofing and consistency.
- Ensuring the documents are up to date and available to users.
- Ensuring all the company’s external documents have proper coherence and cohesion and are accurate in terms of style, layout, typography, type of support images and graphic material.
- Assist Group Marketing Coordinator in writing communications materials: press release, new product launchings, events, news on website, social media etc.
- Assist Marketing manager in other task related to marketing & communications.
- Constructive/creative spirit in approaching tasks.
- Undertake actions of own free will without having to be guided and come up with ideas.
- Ability to work without errors, in an efficient and structured way, paying attention to details.
- Ability to consider and respect deadlines, be in line with the forecast, set priorities, set short, medium or long-term goals.
- Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently
- Able to take care, without assistance, of a mission which has been entrusted.
- Flexible and able to work in various fields.
- Bachelor or Master's degree (or equivalent) in Journalism, Communications and//or Philology, Foreign Languages.
- Work experience of min. 1 year in the field or commensurate level of experience.
- Fluent level in English (written and fluent spoken).
- Knowledge of an additional language (French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian would be an asset).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excell, PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Corel Draw would be an advantage.
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
- Good salary
- Full social package
- A diverse and interesting work
- Attractive working conditions within an international team
- Comfortable office in modern building
To apply, please submit your CV in English to HR-Consulting email: email@example.com
Tel.: +37322 876556, +373 60422844.