HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
Senior Application Specialist
Foreign company specialized in IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive ent-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions.
- Manage the day-day operation of the Application Support team, work assignment and scheduling;
- Providing technical direction and expertise in areas of application/software fixes, tuning, monitoring, troubleshooting, deployments, support, and documentation of standards and procedures for the administration and maintenance of all supported environments;
- Support and maintenance of the core banking applications;
- Perform core banking system configuration, parameterization, version upgrades and maintenance;
- Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications;
- Participate in the process of integrating and releasing new application/software functionality, ensuring all service acceptance and operational deliverables have been successfully developed and agreed prior to handover, through the formal change management processes;
- Troubleshooting a complex transactional application system based on MS SQL;
- Design, implement and maintain functional reports in Visual Studio, Reporting Services
- Manage requests for IT application/system access, ensuring full compliance to agreed security policies and procedures.
- A University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering;
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience, 3+ years in application support experience;
- Strong understanding of Client Server application environment with advanced capability to read write and execute SQL statements/scripts and diagnose data issues:
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of application systems based on SQL Server:
- Strong understanding of relational databases and object-oriented programming;
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and Microsoft SQL Server tools;
- Strong understanding of Core Banking Applications:
The company offer:
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties;
- Challenging and varied work;
- Flat management structure;
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for development and growth;
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com; Phone: 069104433
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code SAS in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.