Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous proven minimum 6-12 months work experience in the same position (SAFETY MANAGER)
- Very high negotiation and communication skills
- Advanced English speaker
- Knowledge of Driver's HOS hours of service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Stress resistance and ability to manage and remain result oriented in the non-standard situations.
- Attentive on details, responsible and focus minded
- Desire to develop, grow and work in a team.
TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
- Training trips abroad
- High paid salaries + bonuses
- Constant improvement of professional skills.
- Possibility to grow to other divisions within the organization.
Please submit your CV along with a detailed description of your responsibilities and duties, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , please also in the subject line write the position you are applying for (SAFETY MANAGER)."