Middle Java developer (1600 euro a month)
Our company is in partnership with a German one located in Stuttgart and Hamburg in Germany, founded in 2013, which employs about 60 consultants and programmers and focuses on ecommerce consulting and on it's software product, Price Intelligence.
Price Intelligence works like this: we index prices all over the web and help our retail clients define their prices dynamically based on their competitor's pricing and their business rules.
We are expanding our development team in our Chisinau office and are looking for Java Development ninja who want to join our quickly growing international team and be a part of the future of ecommerce worldwide.
We are looking for Middle level Java developer responsible for coding our product, software architecture, DEVOPS of our cloud infrastructure. Your primary responsibility will be the architecture of our software, coding, adding of new functionality and new modules, growth hacking and making the magic possible.
- Multiple years of experience in Java development and architecture (for senior)
- Experience in leading projects and teams or being a scrum master is a benefit (for senior and middle)
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code (for senior and middle)
- Experience or ability to develop massively scalable distributed applications (for senior and middle)
- Experience in commonly used Java frameworks, like Spring, Hibernate
- Deep knowledge of DB design. Experience in NoSQL databases is a benefit
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, continuous integration/deployment process, test automation tools
We are looking for hackers, fighters, committed people who take responsibility, are not afraid of challenges and are willing to grow together with our product.
Send us please your CV on email@example.com