HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
- Our aim is to become a Centre of Excellence for Big Data & Analytics, Cloud solutions, Internet
- of Things and vv Intelligence, enabling our customers to use the best technologies and tools to
- accelerate their business, shorten their time to market, be agile and innovative.
- We value open-minded people who take pride in their work and want to
- make a difference. If you share our passion for big data and want to be part of a growing team
- where you can grow both professionally and personally, please come talk to us.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop big data solutions for near real-time stream processing, as well as batch processing on the Big Data platform
- Work with business domain experts, data scientists and application developers to identify data that is relevant for analysis and develop a scalable solution
- Keep up to date with new developments in the big data ecosystem and learn new technologies
- Ensure on-time quality deliverable with ability to coordinate effectively with the rest of the team
- Good understanding of (one or more): system design, distributed systems, database systems,cloud infrastructure, security, performance optimizations
- Ability to create simple, elegant design
- Able to pick up a new language or framework in very short time
- 4+ years of general software programming experience; at least one year of industry experience
- Experience with Hadoop eco-system (MapR, Hbase, Hive)
- Experience with large scale distributed computing, API design for distributed services
- Knowledge of SQL and conventional databases
- Experience in NOSQL technologies like Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Understanding of cloud, and distributed systems principles, including load balancing, networks, scaling, in-memory vs. Disk
Project & Benefits
- The end client is a multinational company in the manufacturing industry, located in Switzerland.
- You can work from our office in Cluj or remote, except for 3 days every 2 months when you’ll work from our client onsite.
- We offer a very attractive salary package, work flexibility and the opportunity to grow professionally.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: email@example.com
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy “Big Data Engineer” in the subject line or resume.