Android Developer (Senior Level)
Boutique unconventional IT agency is looking for a new wingmen. We like the passionate, the curious, the humble, the makers and the future-oriented unicorns.
Than shortly about us - we’re fun and easy-going, totally non-corporate style. We play fair, we speak the truth, we dedicate ourselves! We are responsible for what we put out in the world and try to keep it simple. Not simpler.
And here it goes, the official bullpoints cloud:
- If you are a successful Android Developer looking for:
- opportunity to work on large scale project
- implementing innovative ideas
- a competitive salary that will be discussed based on selection results
- a full-time (8 hours/day; 5 days/week) and a stable job
- self-management of work
- flexible work arrangements
Check our requirements:
We are looking for experienced Android developer, responsible for architecting and developing next generation of mobile apps. We expect you to be a creative thinking and thrive on solving the unsolvable. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with global leaders in the domain.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, develop and deploy features for Android applications
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work collaboratively with Product, Design & Scrum Master to understand requirements and priorities
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and enforce them across the team
- Continually introduce architectural improvements and refactoring to the code baseline
- At least 2+ years of experience building high-quality Android apps.
- Published apps in the market
- Ability to architect complex Android applications from the ground up
- Understanding the nuances of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to effectively write code for a multitude of Android devices
- Extensive knowledge of Android design principles and third-party libraries
- A solid foundation of modern Java/Kotlin data structures, algorithms, and software design patterns.
- Experience in consuming Rest Web Services, offline storage, background processing, threading, and performance tuning, caching and performance optimization.
- Ability to develop maintainable, well-designed software under a tight deadline
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for solving hard problems
- Nice to have: Experience implementing and maintaining unit tests
- Nice to have: Experience with continuous integration
- No divas, machism and toxicity is tolerated
- Open discussions and healthy work conflicts
- The rest you know - cozy office, coffee, cookies, fruits and all of millennials favourite things
If you've got so far, let’s meet for a coffee and talk!
You only need to send your CV and samples of the best code, your mama would be proud of at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the e-mail subject the position you are interested in.