INDRIVO is a privately held, progressive international company specializing in customized digital consulting and technology development services. We breed exceptional talent and our team is constantly evolving as we strive to inspire our people and grow them to be thought industry leaders.
MicroSoft SharePoint Developer
We are currently seeking a MS SharePoint Developer for an international project. The developer is to be responsible for developing and supporting out-of-the-box and custom SharePoint solutions using scripts, web parts and features pertaining to client’s objectives and goals, by working based on requirements defined by users and/or Business Analysts.
While performing all duties and responsibilities, the SharePoint Developer will always model company and clients’ values and principles and act in a manner consistent with the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Develop new applications or enhancement to existing applications in SharePoint;
- Implement modern and responsive UI for the web and on a variety of devices;
- Performs tuning to improve SharePoint performance and enhance system capabilities;
- Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews with a small team of developers;
- Develops SharePoint sites entailing workflows, key business indicators and other performance metrics that assist the organization in achieving business objectives;
- Ensures workflows are running properly and work with little to no maintenance;
- Develops SharePoint solutions by studying requirements, information needs and work processes to develop workflows and to test, debug, deploy, and maintain solutions;
- Builds business intelligence tools, dashboard reporting applications, and intelligent workflows to help automate repetitive business processes;
- Designs, develop, and manages site content and capabilities and provide daily maintenance of the portal(s);
- Implements SharePoint-based workflows as well as develops the Business Intelligence dashboards by creating custom reporting features;
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code;
- Provides technical advice, code reviews and prepares test plans and/or detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written;
- Interfaces with functional specialists to ensure solution design and integrity;
- Devises sample input data to test accuracy of programs;
- Performs unit testing, system integration testing, and assist with user acceptance testing;
- Observes or runs test of program using sample or actual data, assists in the roll out and on time delivery of developed applications;
- Engages other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions;
- Ensures integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet al SLA’s;
- Presents information and responds to questions from managers, customers, employees and vendors;
- Defines problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
- Collaborates with subject matter experts, users, and other team members to define and execute cross-functional data movements for all aspects of the business;
- Works with remote team members through all stages of SDLC.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science (Information Technology) or equivalent experience required;
- 3+ years of relevant SharePoint Application Development;
- Extensive experience of HTML, CSS, XSLT and Master Pages to manipulate look and feel of SharePoint sites and deliver a user-friendly experience to the client;
- Experience using InfoPath, Web Parts, XML and SharePoint designer to develop workflows and data view web parts;
- Experience with all aspects of SharePoint, including roles, permissions and hierarchy, taxonomy, infrastructure design, metadata and search, SharePoint services, SharePoint Designer and InfoPath;
- Experience with out-of-the-box SharePoint capabilities, including hierarchy, permissions, site and list templates, web parts development, workflow and content management;
- Experience implementing solutions using SharePoint content types, lists, columns, web parts, features, page layouts, managed metadata keywords and other enterprise management features to provide collaboration solutions;
- Ability to troubleshoot and remediate front end issues;
- Experience with either database servers: Oracle, SQL Server;
- Experience with multiple O/S's: Windows, Linux, UNIX platforms;
- Ability to conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peer team members;
- Solid understanding of functional integration points, entity relationships and module flows;
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and task follow-up skills;
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Be able to work as an independent and as a team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute the tasks;
- Strong documentation and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills and be able to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing.
Education and Experience
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team building trips paid by the company;
- We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing trainings, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV, specifying "SharePoint Developer" in the Subject line.
Find more information about us: www.indrivo.com
Tel: + 373 79 733 016