German ITC company is hiring:
Trabia Network is a modern tech company origin from Germany that has its headquarters since 2005 in Moldova. Our company offers data center and telecommunication services to customers worldwide, whereas 90+% of customers are internationally based. We are seeking a self-driven, agile and tenacious person to fill in the position as Accountant. Our team is open-minded and flexible to constantly grow and improve. To be successful in this position you must be committed to the work you perform, have a good attention to details and effective time management skills.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting operations which is supervised by an external accounting and audit company;
- Assist the external accounting company with documents, filing, data entry and all other accounting related works;
- Review and analyze financial accounting data;
- Carrying out inventories;
- Manage accounts payable and receivable;
- Be the main point of contact for official institutions, customers and suppliers;
- Assist the management with operations and reporting;
- Assist colleagues from office management with their daily operations;
- Manage all aspects of human resource related tasks (recording labor times, medical policies, holidays, etc.);
- Calculation of employees' payroll and taxes;
- Take care of daily correspondence and phone calls;
- Prepare internal orders, timesheets, statistics, reports and other required documents.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English, Romanian and Russian;
- Additional language skills in German are beneficial;
- Very effective organizational and problem solving skills;
- Very effective skills in operating within the accounting software 1C;
- Solid computer and internet usage skills, including office applications, online research, using web portals and e-mail.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with a proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines;
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity;
- Be flexible, demonstrate sound work ethics;
- Comfortable in team-oriented work environment.
- Competitive Salary;
- Convenient working schedule from Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 19:00;
- Office located in the City Center;
- Friendly and professional environment;
- Open-minded and flexible team.