Operational Manager / Staff officer (UK Based IT Company)
We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova.
We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
Here is more about the company: https://index-careers.webflow.io/
Here is the video of our colleagues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbcM-t7yQYc&t
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have personal ownership and pride;
- Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
- Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
- Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
- Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help
- Competitive Base salary
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
- Work with international clients;
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Possibility to work remote;
- New Modern Laptop
- Organize the logistics for HR interviews, remind about them, keep in touch with the candidates etc.
- Help around the office (Rent questions, organizing events for the team, booking tickets, booking hotels, choosing and purchasing office supplies (water, fruits, desks).
- Manage the relationship with vendors, accounting provider, etc.
- Assists management with tasks that can be delegated.
- Organize the process in order to achieve maximum output.
- Take care of Team well-being.
- Research for specific tasks.
- Other activities that relate to operations.
- Top level responsibility;
- Multitasking skills;
- Acquainted with high productivity work flow Organised;
Index helps leading companies, scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.
More information about the company: http://index.dev/ Apply by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description (up to 100 words) about yourself: The subject of the email: Operations Manager- CV (Your First/Last Name)