The Client Company focuses on helping businesses with product design, development and technology acceleration.
The project aims to build a new web portal and back office services to replace various legacy systems and components. The new system will allow the company to significantly increase its client base while also improving overall user experience and streamlining the internal back office workflow.
The new system will employ latest cutting edge technologies and architectural approaches to guarantee that the technical solutions being built addresses the business requirements and match the standards for being the best-of-breed in the industry.
Skills and Technologies:
- Java, Spring (Boot, MVC, Data, Security, JDBC), REST, ORM (Hibernate or similar)
- PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Open Source frameworks and APIs, Continuous Integration (Maven, Nexus, Jenkins), Git, Linux
Expected from the candidates:
- Good understanding of web security (OAuth, JWT)
- Understanding of multi-tiered application development, service based application development
- Experience with XML, JSON and REST
- Graduate of a technical faculty (Computer sciences, Math, Electronics, Cybernetics etc.)
- Personal qualities: very good intellectual aptitude, self-drive and ability to work independently, self-management (consciousness, tolerance)
Additional experience & skills we value:
- Testing frameworks and automation tools
- Build and packaging tools
- English on an intermediate level
- Very competitive salary
- Opportunity to train and work in US
- English courses
- Access to various online courses to help you grow as a specialist
- Team buildings and social events
- Gym membership reimbursement
Please send your CV to email@example.com