We are professionals with proven experience and large expertise in Banking, Finance & Technology. An IT park resident, which provides Consulting and IT services in banking, microfinancing, e-services companies (e-com, retail, e-delivery), digital platforms building, management consulting. Find out more about current job offers at AC Technologies and become part of our team.
Head of Systems Engineering division
- Higher technical education, one of the profiles: computer science, information systems and computers, applied mathematics, cybernetics, telecommunications;
- Work experience not less than 7 years in the field of information technologies, managing of complex IT infrastructure;
- Deep knowledge and proficiency in computer science, including servers, and telecommunications equipment;
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux), databases (SQL and no-SQL);
- Detailed knowledge about the instruments for monitoring, analyzing and adjusting the performance of the applications and the managed equipment;
- In-depth knowledge of systems and technologies to ensure the continuity and integrity of systems (backup, replication, clustering, etc.);
- In-depth knowledge about specialized systems and equipment related to ensuring information security, methods of preventing unauthorized access to systems and information;
- Deep knowledge about virtual systems and Cloud infrastructure and experience in managing them;
- Experience of managing of a team (at least 4+ people)
- Analysis, planning and forecasting related to IT infrastructure.
Will be considered as a huge plus:
- Experience of managing IT infrastructure in Cloud
- Ability to evaluate and appreciate situations, tasks and propose optimal methods and solutions;
- Ability to adapt quickly to unforeseen and changing work situations and tasks;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Focus on solution, focus on long term evolution
- Flexibility in thinking, aptitude for compromise;
- Manage the evolution of IT infrastructure (Virtual and Bare Metal) on-site and Cloud based.
- Organize the activity of the team in order to execute the planned and unplanned works, controls and evaluate their fulfillment;
- Organize and coordinate the installation, configuration, administration and monitoring of the stable operation of the systems and applications, components of the IT infrastructure (MS Windows Server / Linux and the services related to these operating systems, including MS-AD, MS-CA, MS-IIS, MS -SharePoint, MS-File Server, the hardware platforms on which they run, Databases (MS-SQL, MySQL), data transport services, LAN and WAN networks;
- Manage and coordinate security requirements and policies linked with all elements of IT environment
- Directly contributes to ensuring the availability of systems, managing the process of accessing users in systems in accordance with the rights assigned to them in the established order;
- Coordinate the activities with other managers, including top management of the company.
Are you interested?
Send your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our HR Manager 069533588 (Olesea).
We’re waiting for you.