Indrivo is a place where talent meets technology to create digital solutions that bring out valuable new uses of data and build intelligent and virtuous systems aimed at empowering people.
We are looking for ambitious and savvy talents to join our team and help us shape the future of technology.
We are looking for a .NET Developer who will be responsible for building .NET applications using C#. As a .NET Developer you will be part of a dedicated team of professionals who design and deploy application layers and coordinates with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Write efficient and testable code using .NET programming languages (C#);
- Develop technical specifications and architecture, analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate issues;
- Test and debug various .NET applications, review and refactor code;
- Deploy fully functional applications;
- Support and train junior developers;
- Develop documentation and operational procedures.
- 3+ years’ experience in Microsoft .NET platform (C#, ASP.NET, WCF, and MVC);
- 1+ years’ experience in developing middle-tier and back-end business applications;
- Exposure to modern MVC and front-end frameworks such as Angular or React;
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting abilities;
- Experience working through a full product lifecycle;
- Ability to create, professionally document and execute test plans;
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to define problems, collect data, identify facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English.
Desirable Qualifications and Skills:
- Solid grounding in data-driven applications and concepts (data/object structures modeling)
- Using the MS Visual Studio and SSMS environments
- Developing Windows Service applications using C#
- SQL Development and Database Architecture
- Microsoft T-SQL and building complex queries
- Experience with SSRS, TFS, REST, GIT, Cloud Solutions, Bootstrap and KnockoutJS
What we offer:
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time and team buildings;
- Downtown office with chill-out areas.