Mind The Value, recognized by Financial Times and Sole24ore as one of the Europe’s fastest-growing companies, is focused on Decision Making, Management and Operational consultancy services. The company has opened 4 offices on 3 continents since its opening in 2011 in USA, Australia, Italy and Moldova.
Now, we are looking for you to be part of our team in Moldova and together contribute to the growth of the company and our clients. Interested to know more about us?
Senior Full Stack Web Developer
- World travel opportunities
- A young and dynamic team
- Result oriented team
- An environment with strong values
- Professional growing on world-known products and projects of different complexities
- A great work environment, where motivation, participation and opportunities are a core part of our initiatives
- Negotiable wage and full social package
What you will do:
- Play a key role in the growth of the company by turning its potential into actions
- Design and implement from scratch or improve and integrate procedures, tools and infrastructures
- As a Team Leader, work independently on all tasks regardless of complexity and mentor less experienced team members on projects
- Support and encourage improvements in existing and future projects, propose new solutions, processes or tools to better meet the business requirements. Initiative is welcome
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work on and lead the design/optimization/re-engineering of the software product and its code, develop technical specifications and architecture, review and refactor code
- Coordinate with business analysts to determine functionalities, developing technical solutions to complex business problems for enterprise-level projects
- Identify problems, find improvements and create solutions in terms of speed, quality and stability of the product
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks, writing clean, reusable, testable code using programming languages
The perfect candidate:
- Accepts challenges and is willing to consistently develop and improve his skills and knowledge
- Is able to work effectively in high pressure situations
- Displays a strong sense of priority in order to perform effectively within agreed deadlines
- Shows cooperation and is open-minded in team work activities
- Has advanced knowledge and experience with
- HTML & CSS
- Has spoken and written English upper intermediate level or higher
If you find yourself in a Company where challenges give you the opportunity to develop and excel, you are welcome to us!
We are waiting for your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org . We analyze and reply to all received CVs without any exceptions.
In case you have any further question, call Daniela at the number + 373 69 168 194