The world of our future is digital. Indrivo is a place where talent meets technology to create solutions that bring out valuable new uses of data and build intelligent and virtuous systems aimed at empowering people.
We are looking for ambitious and savvy talents to join our team and help us shape the future of technology.
Web Developer (full-stack)
We are looking for a Web Developer (full stack) ager and willing to learn on the job and be part of our team long term. As a Web Developer, you will be a contributing member of the team and you will have the opportunity to own and deliver a meaningful project throughout your experience. During this time, you will work closely with our experienced software engineers, receiving mentorship and guidance, and contributing to our complex software solutions.
- Wite clean & scalable code;
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
- Complete simple bug fixes and resolve basic technical issues;
- Work with development teams to triage and prioritize defects;
- Develop documentation.
- University degree or last year of studies;
- 2+ years experience in software development;
- Strong command of Firebug and/or Chrome Developer Tools;
- Experience developing with plain jQuery and other JS libraries;
- Proficiency with regular expressions and preprocessors such as Sass, LESS.
Desirable Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with Angular JS development framework, Node.JS and NoSQL;
- Experience with native mobile app development;
- Experience with OOP pattern development;
- Understanding of standard front-end development technologies: HTML5, CSS2.1/3, jQuery + Plugins, Photoshop/Illustrator;
- Understanding of front-end concepts such as Progressive Enhancement vs. Graceful Degradation, accessibility, browser inconsistencies and support for various CSS properties.
What we offer:
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time and team buildings;
- Downtown office with chill-out areas.