This role involves research, cleansing, deduplication, and entering data into the CRM. In addition, this person will work closely with marketing and sales departments to identify key insights in order to develop initiatives that generate customer loyalty and drive the company's revenue growth.
Data Entry / Marketing Specialist
- Data entry, update and maintain the CRM;
- Build prospects and leads via Social Media;
- Market research tasks to identify new opportunities for growth;
- Other support activities – aligned with the Marketing Department.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, data entry and research preferred;
- Ability to work with large amounts of data;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word);
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, knowledge of other foreign languages is an asset;
- Good understanding of digital/online marketing principles and a passion to develop these skills;
- Understanding of the IT non-technical space preferred;
- Attention to detail and analytical skills;
- Organized and able to manage projects and time efficiently;
- Experience in working independently as well as in a team.
What we offer:
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers with the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results-based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team-building trips paid by the company;
- We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing training, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.